AS203801 is operated by Jason Miller, it is a non-profit research network.
You are free to contact me [email: me at jason dot lv] to discuss technical details.
At this time I would prefer to peer over tunnels where it would make sense, for example; best geographic/logical path or same metro area.
If you would like to peer, you must follow these simple rules:
- Maintain accurate contact information in your whois
- Have publicly routable ASN and IPv6 address space
- Maintain IRR records (filters updated hourly)
- Don't point default route to us
- Only announce prefixes you have explicit authorization for
As an end-user of this network, you agree to the following:
- Will only send traffic to addresses you have requested proxy services for
- Will only send an addresses' application's specific traffic
- Will not instrument/probe/test against the network
- Will not violate any target services' ToS (external IP banned = you blackholed)
Violation of the end-user agreement will result in immediate blackholing of your endpoint.
1 - ie. do not send SSH traffic to an HTTP service
2 - please contact me for telemetry/metrics/info, maybe I can help find/provide what you are looking for?
3 - when I wake up or whatever
PeeringDB // bgp.tools // cidr-report // irrexplorer // RIPE stat